How to save money on a golf cart purchase
The best way to save money on a golf cart purchase is to buy used. If you are considering buying new, make sure it has the features that you want and needs. You might find a better deal with a dealer than through an individual seller. To find your perfect golf cart, use our interactive map of local sellers or post your request online in the classifieds section where other buyers will be looking for what you need too!
The average golf cart costs $6,000-$8,000. That’s a lot of money for a vehicle that is just going to sit in the garage or be used by your kids on your property. Golf carts are really expensive because they have been built with luxury and performance in mind rather than affordability. I know all about this because I bought one last year and it was awful! Lucky for you, I’m here to teach you how to save money on a golf cart purchase so you don’t make the same mistake as me!
-How much can be saved? The best way to save money when buying a new golf cart is not from the initial price but from maintenance fees over time. For example my first service/main
Do you have a golf cart that is not used as often? If so, then it might be time to consider selling it. You may think the only way to sell your golf cart is by posting an ad online or going door-to-door trying to find someone who wants one. But if you use a golf cart less than 20 hours a year, there are other ways you can go about getting money for it without having to put in much effort. For example, some people will trade their old car in for a new one and they’ll need something else that they can use around the house or garage while theirs gets serviced. Instead of just giving your old golf cart away when they buy your car, why not try trading them? Be
1. Consider your driving needs – What are you using the golf cart for, and how often will it be used
2. Compare prices on different brands of golf carts
3. Shop around for a good deal on accessories like racks, mirrors, windshields, lights etc
4. Avoid buying an electric model if you can’t charge it regularly or have access to electricity where you need to use it
5. Get quotes from local dealers in your area before committing to buy one online
6. Check out trade-in offers at other stores that sell golf carts – this is a great way to get a better price when making your purchase decision